Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Decisions...

The hardest part so far is deciding which of the three courses I would concentrate on for the Learning Object. I have decided to go with the Course Genie one because I have presented the basic course that I want to do several times. I also know the stages that need to be demonstrated. The extension that I would need to apply to the course is the use of a wiki, so I could put some time into this.

What I want to do first, before everyone disappears for a holiday, is to run at least one session, so I had better get the description for the course done. If the session is not so successful, I will call it a pilot and do another after review.

But I guess I review all of my sessions, no matter how informally. And I never run exactly the same session. But what I mean is that I reserve the right not to use any of my things but I may use the examples produced by the people attending the session.