Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Going through the examples

To date, with only a few hours to go, I have permission from 12 people. Great! I think that these all have the examples that I need. If the remaining come through before the end of today, the stated deadline on the email, I shall use them. If the permission comes late, I won't feel obliged to use them.

Decision time...

On previous sweeps, I highlighted certain examples and then found some more. This is the final decision time, where I write the information in detail and put it on the pbwiki as a holding place. Then to fragment and place on the TW. Why not straight onto the TW? Because I don't want to add any more content there without thinking of the structure. While I am writing the commentary, the form of the structure will manifest itself. Ghost-like? A suitable place to stop on 31st October!