Thursday, November 08, 2007

Scheme (style)

Then I can change the style - put in an alternative colour scheme. I would love to explore this further.

The problem arose when a colleague asked if I knew Flash. I didn't. Thank goodness. It's a real time user!

But more rumours that people didn't like to use Course Genie. Just the appearance. But this can easily be changed using alternative colours - Schemes that are in the Course Genie menu.

And it just coincided with an example that I had (onscreen!) that had used a different scheme. So - this is going to be the showcase for this example!

(It's not just the appearance that needs to be considered when creating a learning object. The interactions need to be considered too. What does the student gain from doing this? How long would it take to create?)