Thursday, September 27, 2007

Style vs Content

I have an idea what I would like my e-learning object to look like when it's finished. It's very tempting to think about the appearance of it, especially when trying to explain to the Learning Technologist how I want things arranged.

I have just got involved with the TW again and am sure that this is the best way to put in the written information. It gives tutors an opportunity to search for items needed. And to engage with new e-applications!

Back to the content!

One decision - cut out superfluous text in the examples, so that people can concentrate on the items displayed. The superfluous text arises in the "work in progress" where pages have not yet been formatted, so the last page can be very long. (I suggested that people start from the beginning, considering one page at a time, and continually regenerate the files.)